Every raw footage needs editing to become amazing family video. You can use free GoPro Studio software and edit your video in 3 simple steps.
We prepared these GoPro Studio tutorials to guide you step by step.
1. View & Trim
- import raw files
- trim out unwanted parts
- convert files
- timeline (story)
- more precise cut
- export final video
Need more? (Optional Steps)
You might need to do a few other things, but they are optional. Most of them are performed during Step 2.
- how to change image settings (make it darker/brighter, more vivid etc.)
- how to add music and set audio levels
- how to add subtitles
- how to add title screens (beginning or end screen)
- how to make transitions
- how to do slow motion
- how to zoom, rotate or move video
- how to use still images in the video
- how to export a still photo from a video